Come join our dynamic young team!
Applicants must submit the following to be considered for any position;
- a Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- contact details for three referees
- a statement of interest
please see the submissions dates within each job vacancy below
NOTE E-mails may vary with the different vacancies. Double-check the last line of every vacancy to ensure you're submitting your application to the correct e-mail.
Mail: P.O Box 14194, Suva.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Graphic Designer Call Out- We Rise Coalition LogoBRIEF: CALL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER Purpose and call for concepts
GIRLS Counsellor Call Out
FWRM is seeking a Counsellor to provide confidential, non-judgemental crisis such as group therapy processes and or individual counselling.
The Counsellor will be engaged from Friday 28th April to 31st December , 2017.
To strengthen the engagement of girls, in all their diversity, in advocating for positive change for girls’ safety and security in Fiji.
• To work with four groups comprising of girls aged 10- 12 years, 13- 16 years and the respective parents and carers of the two girl cohorts.
• Conduct group therapy processes and individual counselling in line with “Grow, Inspire, Relate, Lead and Succeed.”
• Develop and conduct creative strategies including motivational activities.
• A relevant degree in Psychology and Social Work including;
Child and Family Therapy
Language or Subjects involving thought, reflection and interpretation for example; philosophy, history, psychology
• 5 years’ experience working with children and have knowledge on the rights of the girl child and Child Protection.
• Preferably 5 years counselling experience
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire girls, parents and carers.
• An ability to express yourself both orally and in writing and to be creative in organising some positive uplifting activities for young girls.
• Clear Police record
Send your Expression of Interest and Full Written Proposal to by COB Monday 24th April, 2017.
Written Proposal should include but not limited to the following:
1. Description of Methods
3. Risk Analysis
A full TOR will be shared upon request to the email address provided.